FREE fun run Thursday,raffling off $3,000 worth of prizes.
Check it out and register for free and get extra raffle tickets!
Grassroots Marketing Representative/ Adventure Run Coordinator - Atlanta
|Road Runner Sports
Winter Team Nights
- Three Named to Team USA for World Championships
- Ferguson joins USA Track & Field Board of Directors
- News and Notes, Volume 13, Number 13
- Olsen named USA Track & Field Athlete of the Week
- News and Notes, Volume 13, Number 12
- Trafeh Sets American Record at USA 25 km Championships
- Tegenkamp, Suver and Nelson Highlight USA 25km Championships
- American men, women head to World 24-Hour Run Championships
- Elite Athlete Spotlight - Meb Keflezighi
- Reese, Whiting perform big as Diamond League season kicks off in Doha
Georgia Association Information Tabs
|Constant Contact 5/12/13 |
USATF GA Fundraising Efforts Continue...
Upcoming Association Championships
USATF GA Youth Area Meets:
- 6/1/13 - Area A Preliminary Meet - Carrollton H.S., Carrollton, GA
- 6/1/13 -- Area A South Preliminary Meet - Locust Grove, GA
- 6/13 - 6/16/13 - Association JO Championships - Mill Creek H.S., Hoschton, GA
USATF GA Open & Masters T&F Championships
6/1 - 6/3/13 - Emory University, Atlanta, GA
Meet information is posted on our home page read more ...
|Coaches Level 1 School |
June 7 - 9, 2013
Location: Mill Springs Academy, 13660 New Providence Road,
Alpharetta GA read more ...
|USATF Georgia Association T&F Championship June 1,2 |
USATF Georgia Association Announces
T&F Championships - 6/1/13 - 6/2/13
Track & Field Championship - Open and Masters
When: June 1-2, 2013
Where: Emory University, Atlanta
Who can enter: Event is open to all athletes ages 19-29 in the Open division, and ages 30-105 in the Masters division; USATF membership is not required for participation; all are welcome. Only USATF GA members may earn medals or title of "Champion." Athletes outside of Georgia and outside of the US are welcome.
To enter: Register online at http://bit.ly/Y7hydw #coacho by 5/26/13
Entry fee: $25 per athlete; unlimited event entries.
Event schedule: Don't miss the twilight events on Saturday, where the 3000-meter race walk, 10,000-meter run, 5000-meter race walk, and javelin throw will be contested under the lights, beginning at 7:30 p.m. Complete Saturday-Sunday Schedule HERE.
Awards: Top 3 finishers per age division will receive a USATF medal.
Featuring You: Join us at Emory University on Sunday, May 5, 2013, at 4:00 p.m. for a photo shoot featuring you in your natural environment - the track and field. Wear your gear (and bring any implements) so that our professional sports photographer can capture you in action. Images will be used to promote this year's championship event and will be shared with you. Get a preview of the championship venue. Come out and play. Please RSVP by 5:00 p.m. on May 4th to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions: Pamela Hudson, Competition Director, email@example.com or Ian Dube, USATF GA President, firstname.lastname@example.org
|Youth 2012 Calendar, Winter Meeting Agenda, and Area Bid Packets |
|’04 Drug Retest May Give U.S. Olympic Gold |
While driving to the Atlanta airport on Wednesday, Adam Nelson may have won a gold medal in the shot-put at the 2004 Summer Olympics in Athens. read more ...
|USA MATERS OUTDOOR TRACK&FIELD CHAMPS |